[ourproject-public] Gess: you don't want to come? BURGESS (in deprecation). Oh, d

Reck Maddoy amnesia at kww.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 12:59:00 CEST 2010

Y to them: I'll pit my own ideas against them. You are
driving me
out of the house because you daren't let her
choose between your ideas and mine. You are afraid to let me see her
again. (Morell, angered, turns suddenly on him. He flies to the door in
involuntary dread.) Let me alone, I say. I'm going. MORELL (with cold
scorn). Wait a moment: I am not going to touch you: don't be afraid.
When my wife comes back she will want to know why you have gone. And
when she finds that you are never going to cross our threshold again,
she will want to have that explained, too. Now I don't wish to distress
her by telling her that
you have behaved like a blackguard. MARCHBANKS
(Coming back with renewed vehemence). You shall--you must. If you give
any