[ourproject-public] +++++SPAM+++++ RE: MD Lists

spoof Baker dlqkahfiqpmp at mcmorran.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 07:27:58 CET 2009

Spam detection software, running on the system "mailgate2.smatorino.it", has

Content preview:  Here are some of the USA contact databases we have for sale:
   Each list has many different fields including phone, fax, postal address,
   email and much more.I can give you any 3 of the list below for $299.00 [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 5.0 TVD_RCVD_SINGLE        TVD_RCVD_SINGLE
 0.0 MISSING_DATE           Missing Date: header
 3.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]