[ourproject-public] Off my third rib." "But you won't be able to travel!" "I

Borok Patzner potentate at wisoft.com.cn
Thu Aug 20 23:39:13 CEST 2009

F duty, so I guess it is up to me." From Miss Johnson's room could be
heard the subdued sounds of voices in the next room. "Rather
unthoughtful of them to discuss such business in such a place, to say
the least," remarked Chester. "Apparently they forget that even the
walls have ears." The lad laid his ear to the door between the two
rooms. Edna stood close behind him, and the two listened eagerly. "Well,
then it is all settled," came a low voice from the room beyond. "You
report to the chief immediately. I'll remain here an hour, so that we
shall not arouse suspicion by going together. But tell the chief I shall
be on hand in time." "Good!" came the reply. "I suppose all other
details have been attended to and that the thing will be pulled off
smoothly. To-morrow night should see the end of Louvain." Chester
straightened up. "I must get out of the house before he does," he told
the girl. "I must follow him." "But won't you be in danger?" protested
Edna. "Why not