[ourproject-public] abundance maintenance man

Oswald Wynn cst at stoklasa.net
Tue Oct 10 19:07:45 CEST 2006

cid:part1.08000900.03090109 at nantiansoft.com
You see toddlers and elementary school children reciting vile anti-Semitic propaganda and expressing a desire to become suicide bombers. and I'm not surprised. The following involves new information about the activities of individuals in the Atlanta metro area that are connected to the village at Commerce.
Anyway, I should have some new posts up soon. Even high profile cases were treated as isolated occurrances.
The information probably came from the same cabal of leakers that fed their previous stories on classified programs.
Year after year, they preyed on the disillusioned and recruited more followers.
In fact, a former Nazi Youth member who was interviewed for the film says as much.
Of course, just to be sure, I'm for us knocking off a few more of 'em. On the terrorist totem pole, they likely perform a support role.
One Mohammad Gilani, a general in the communist-era military, served as chief of the Taliban air force. The site says that Moreland has a military and law enforcement background and that the company has trained local police teams and even FBI. And they trained, yes - trained for jihad - right here among us. I didn't need to know the name of the program and how they got it. Children are supposed to want to grow up and be doctors and teachers and firemen and astronauts.
This very summer, members of this group from all over the country will converge at the rural headquarters in upstate New York for their annual training retreat.
As has correctly been noted in the news, the Islamofascist threat does not stem from one group, but from many groups who share common inspiration, common goals, and common connections. The two movements also share a history that is not well known in the West. In my opinion, they have no credibility left.
Gilanis are well known in Afghani regions as well. Other stories are relating that the homegrowns in Canada actually conducted their training in rural areas on Canadian soil.