[ourproject-public] Heya cutey I got your info from the dating site

C gal Carmichael Conwayaaydr at cardtown.com
Fri Apr 22 07:51:14 CEST 2005

So... I was wanting to see what was up with you and maybe that we could talk or something. If you are interested you can find more about me and some of my pics on my site below. If you want we can also talk through the site when im there. Ill check to see if you write back. Bye bye hotstuff

http://rah.locustreign.info/cs3/