[ourproject-public] Debian Lessons

david davib at sindominio.net
Sat Sep 25 20:47:32 CEST 2004

Recently Lars Wirzenius has updated his Debian Lessons document
(http://liw.iki.fi/liw/texts/debian-lessons.html). Debian is a very
important project to do a GNU/Linux distribution I think that many
lessons is portable to any ourproject's project. I go to copy the
abstract of this document:

"This text lists the important things I think the Debian development
community has learned about project management in the course of
developing the Debian GNU/Linux system. These are my personal opinions,
not those of the project or other developers. I hope this list will be
useful to Debian, other Linux distributions, and other free software
projects."

Regards,

--
David Arroyo Menéndez (http://davidam.no-ip.info)