[ourproject-public] SYSOX Link Exchange

SYSOX sales at sysox.com
Fri Oct 1 09:25:02 CEST 2004

Dear Webmaster,

After doing several keyword searches on Google and MSN, I came across your site You are doing a great job in getting good search engine positioning and I also like the rich content of your site.
Our site http://www.sysox.com/ has high link popularity and good search engine positioning . The site has a Google PageRank of 3 and it will be beneficial for both of us, if we can exchange reciprocal links.
Our link Directory http://www.freewebs.com/linkmagic/ is in top 10 in Google for keyword's like " link partners " .
Please let me know if you are interested in exchanging links.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
I look forward to having you as our "Link Partner"!

Best Regards,
Ravi
Link Exchange Program
http://www.sysox.com/