[Osi-la-general] "Windows Vista", the Start Orb, and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Richards ica at teleport.com
Mon May 21 10:07:40 CEST 2007

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The ads not only fix that problem, they address the main questions in
computer buyer's minds, why would I pick a Mac over PC. I do not think
Apple would ever purposely write broken software for the PC, just as I
don't think Microsoft would for the Macs.
Here's why:  Microsoft doesn't have the manpower or the reason to sue
every organization that created the infringing code, or every company
that uses it. Not everyone is willing to pay the premium for VMOTION.
I would rather see comercials saying "MS has great products. Writting a
lot of code is only part of the task.
While timeboxing works as a project management strategy, it's not an
effective marketing strategy. If you are so sure Linux only exists to
copy windows, then why don't YOU post the list? E-Commerce   VeriSign EV
SSL Certificates are the most trusted option for SSL.
When asked how it felt to be the last major OEM to enter the Tablet
market, Clarke said "I'm going to Disneyland!
It looks very petty, and to me, smacks of an inferiority complex.
a profitable product is not necessarily the same as a great product.
They'd probably have a ton of questions about your framework or would
start changing things that broke regression testing.
Contact Centers    Integrated vs.
so when was choice a bad thing, unless you live in a communist country?
Just trying to start an intelligent discussion about things I don't
understand.
you seem to have clue.
The biggest issue with the Nvidia drivers and hardware, is that it
requires alot of power during boot and during games.
you have no idea what you are talking about.
While at one point it seemed that Microsoft was competitive, now they're
being left in the dust. Unified: Putting the Pieces Together. Does my
confidence get misinterpreted?
But if you're an open source developer, and you think that duplicating
someone else's technology doesn't open you or your organization up to
liability, then you're an idiot.
He wasn't prepped properly, or he got tired of answering Vista vs. If
all of this is true. Not only that, but consider the amount of money
they are dumping into media buying to get this message about their
competitor out there.
Accident or not, it happened, and that's all well and good. Why can't
Apple compete that way? H L: you're mistaking contrariness for
reasoning.
You can see video of this virus in action below.
Wich they didn't do around February.
i think the behavior you're targeting is rather commonplace from most
companies that are  targeting a specific competitor.