[Osi-la-general] bonnet soft-boiled

Suarez nizet at designplastics.com
Sat Jun 30 19:35:25 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Provide technical consultation, direction and deployment strategies to
Giant Eagle development teams. At the recent Gartner Symposium in
Orlando, FL, two Gartner analysts posited the theory that databases are
dead.

At Alcoa, I was responsible for helping to lash complex database
applications together.
Links, URL's or formulas will help. With a clear, concise, and agreed
upon definition?

Bypass the hyperbole of extinct databases and non-existent DBAs.
If you read the linked post you can ignore the top half - just scroll
down to the bottom where the units shipped data is.
It is worth a quick read if you are at all interested in metadata
management.

Doing so is the only way to ensure that we meet business needs, even in
the face of explosive data growth.
Also interesting is the title at the top of the heap: Database
Architect.

Anyway, the Technology column by Kevin Maney was particularly
interesting today. First of all, I'd like to take this opportunity to
thank all of the regular readers of this blog. I'm beginning to think
that I am grossly underpaid and am ready to storm into my bosses office
for a little "contract renegotiation. And most DBAs today will tell you
that they barely have the time to do all of the management and
administrative tasks that are required.