[Osi-la-board] professor

Sanders Frazier ulggf at mac.com
Tue Jul 3 02:42:13 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

I invested in FYN, which in retrospect was a really, really daft move.
It's half the size of common boards, and quite constrained in other ways
too: for example, there are no purple cities on the board.

The latest version of Keyword Toolkit PC Edition has increased the
capacity of the powerful Linker function, which means keyword lists can
be built even bigger than before. Antiquity, for example, seems to offer
more decision-making goodness in the same timeframe. I should like it,
and now, given another chance, I did enjoy it better.

Next entry is called Games day with Tommy. Through the Ages has been
another title I've been curious to try. Lots of rules, yet the game is
in the end not particularly challenging.
Fun game, and the bakelite pieces are just great.
I've browsed through the rules and expect to enjoy Phoenicia a lot.
There's no map and no units to move on it - isn't that just great!
The Aarhus City Portal is marked with a BETA, too.