[Opendesigns-public] Ant to know how many of you fellows w

Berchielli Paine welder at mayehvac.com
Sun Mar 28 22:00:53 CEST 2010

G. Then Rawson explained how they had been waiting for Joe to appear
on the scene. "What have you got there, Joe?" he finally asked,
pointing to a brisk little fire and a pile of flat

stones heating therein. "Got heap plenty fine fish," answered Joe. "We
have dinner

here on island, what?" "All right. Lend
me this old canoe, and I'll go and get the boys and

bring them over, while you are cooking the fish." This was done; and
when all had dressed and piled into the canoe, a jolly and hungry
party gathered on the island. Joe showed them
how to broil the

fish on the hot stones; they brought out their sandwiches,
hard-boiled eggs, and milk, and all "fell to" with a keen appetite.
Joe
remembered seeing Ralph at the market in Oakvale, and he grunted
approvingly when informed that Ralph was to be a visitor

at camp. They paddled across the lake and began the journey through
the woods on
the southern shore. But they had not gone far when they were overtaken
by a thunderstorm, which drove them to the shelter of a cave at the
base of a cliff forming one side of a broad ravine.
The rain fell in torrents, mingled with hail, the thunder rolled and
reverberated among the hills, and the skies were riven by vivid
flashes of lightning. Within the cave, however,
they were snug and dry. "We're safe here," said Rawson,
"and we'll camp here for the night." CHAPTER X CAMP LIFE After a long
march through magnificent forests, along winding streams, up and down
the sides of steep hills, the boys and th