[Opendesigns-public] not with the best of our m

Spofford unitisation at lienslinnen.nl
Fri Dec 25 01:06:58 CET 2009

Of the Society, so far as to pay for the education of their children, if
they cannot attend free school; also to put them out apprentices to
suitable trades or places, if required."[2] Shortly after this we read
of "the African School for the free instruction of the black people,"
and in 1796, "The Evening Free School, held at the African Methodist
Meeting House in Philadelphia" was reported as b