[Opendesigns-public] {Spam?} Leave the shins wid themselves. I will come with the Count to ins

McDonell unsealed at meesterweek.nl
Sun Dec 6 21:16:41 CET 2009

Ere's one tankard, as the saying is, that's near upon as big as me; it
was a present to the squire from his godmother, and smells of nutmeg and
toast like an East-India ship. {143} _Houn_. Then you say we must divide
at the stairhead? _Bon_. Yes, Mr Hounslow, as the saying is. At one end
of that gallery lies my Lady Bountiful and her daughter, and at the
other Mrs. Sullen. As for the squire-- _Gib_. He's safe enough, I have
fairly entered him, and he's more than half seas over already. But such
a parcel of scoundrels are got about him now, that, egad, I was ashamed
to be seen in their company. _Bon_. Tis now twelve, as the saying
is--gentlemen, you must set out at one. _Gib_. Hounslow, do you and
Bagshot see our arms fixed, and I 'll come to you presently.
_Houn.,Bag_. We will. [_Exeunt_. _Gib_. Well, my dear Bonny, you assure
me that Scrub is a coward? _Bon_. A chicken, as the saying is. You 'll
have no creature to deal with but the ladies. {161} _Gib_. And I can
assure you, friend, there's a great deal of address and good manners in
robbing a lady; I am the most a gentleman that way that ever travelled
the road.--But, my dear Bonny, this prize will be a galleon, a Vigo
business.--I warrant you we shall bring off three of four thousand
pounds. _Bon_. In plate, jewels, and money, as the saying is, you may.
{169} _Gib_. Why then, Tyburn, I defy thee! I'll get up to town, sell
off my horse and arms, buy myself some pretty employm