[Musix-usuarios] musix installation

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs en gmail.com
Jue Ene 21 12:22:32 CET 2016

Hi Leo.

> I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you mean with formatted,(do you
> mean that is not in the right format?,and you can't read the text?),and the
> link that you gave me had some issues with me  ,because ......just after I
> subscribed for the forum I recived an e-mail with the number "la cadena de
> confimacìon" and then.....I wrote this number in the box at this link
> https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/musix-usuarios
> ...and then...
> *Cadena de confirmación incorrecta**Cadena de confirmación incorrecta:*
> a9d7388e8dfed2f064245ffc1fea7ac1f3b17b9b. Resulta que las cadenas expiran
> aproximadamente 3 días después de la solicitud inicial. Si su periodo de
> confirmación ha expirado por favor, trate de suscribirse de nuevo. Si no ha
> expirado, introduzca
> <https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/musix-usuarios> su
> cadena de confirmación.
>
> I hope is more clear know about the forum.
>
> Regards

What you're trying to subscribe to is our user list, kind of a forum but
via emails. And that in particular is our spanish speaking mailing list.

The link I provided to you is the user list more appropriate for you, which
is the english one.

Please, try to subscribe to this english list and let's see:
https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/musix-users/

Regards.

>> Hello Leo,

>>> HP pavillion desktop intel celeron D with ATI graphics Radeon Xpress
>>> 200/1100
>>> Hi, simply, I downloaded musix made the md5 sum all fine .I burned the
>>> image to a dvd ,run it passed the initial  menu the problem is that when I
>>> arrive at the log in there is no GUI only the bash mode asking for user and
>>> password I put them but it just stays there in the bash mode ,I tried to
>>> get into the forum but it says "
>>> *Cadena de confirmación incorrecta**Cadena de confirmación incorrecta:*
>>> a9d7388e8dfed2f064245ffc1fea7ac1f3b17b9b. Resulta que las cadenas expiran
>>> aproximadamente 3 días después de la solicitud inicial. Si su periodo de
>>> confirmación ha expirado por favor, trate de suscribirse de nuevo. Si no ha
>>> expirado, introduzca
>>> <https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/musix-usuarios>
>>> su cadena de confirmación.
>>>

>> Sorry but the mail is not well formatted and its difficult to get the
>> problem.
>>
>> Please write to the english version of this list
>> https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/musix-users/
>>
>> and elaborate a little more.
>>
>> Regards.

C. sanchiavedraZ: