[Musix-usuarios] musix installation

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs en gmail.com
Lun Ene 18 14:57:52 CET 2016

Hello Leo,

> HP pavillion desktop intel celeron D with ATI graphics Radeon Xpress
> 200/1100
> Hi, simply, I downloaded musix made the md5 sum all fine .I burned the
> image to a dvd ,run it passed the initial  menu the problem is that when I
> arrive at the log in there is no GUI only the bash mode asking for user and
> password I put them but it just stays there in the bash mode ,I tried to
> get into the forum but it says "
> *Cadena de confirmación incorrecta**Cadena de confirmación incorrecta:*
> a9d7388e8dfed2f064245ffc1fea7ac1f3b17b9b. Resulta que las cadenas expiran
> aproximadamente 3 días después de la solicitud inicial. Si su periodo de
> confirmación ha expirado por favor, trate de suscribirse de nuevo. Si no ha
> expirado, introduzca
> <https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/musix-usuarios> su
> cadena de confirmación.

Sorry but the mail is not well formatted and its difficult to get the
problem.

Please write to the english version of this list
https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/musix-users/

and elaborate a little more.

Regards.