[Musix-usuarios] Tostar pistas desde un solo archivo.

marcos marcos en ovejafm.com
Lun Mar 30 20:55:01 CEST 2009

El Domingo, 29 de Marzo de 2009 15:45, Francisco Ariza Segovia escribió:
>     ¿Cómo grabar pistas para un cd en Musix 1 kernel 2.6.21, con k3b u otro
> programa, desde un sólo archivo de audio sin tener que cortar las pistas
> previamente creando un archivo individual para cada pista?
>
>     Parece que k3b admite esa posibilidad con la herramienta split, pero el
> intento me llevó a a desistir por la lista larga e incierta de números que
> habría que editar por cada pista.
>
>     Rezound parece tener otra herramienta para crear pistas pero he pasado
> horas intentando averiguar cómo funciona sin resultados.
>
>      Ardour parece ofrecer esta posibilida de crear marcas para que desde
> algún tipo de procedimiento o programa se pueda realizar la operación y, de
> igual modo, desistí por lo largo de mi investigación.
>
> ¿Existe en Musix o en otra distribución linux algún tutorial sobre este
> asunto?

gcdmaster (nunca lo usé)

Pero lo podés instalar: apt-get install gcdmaster

Aca hay un tutorial en desarrollo sobre ardour que podría contener esa info
(aunque no la veo)

http://www.out-of-order.ca/tutorials/ardour/

Acá hay un mail que parece muy esclarecedor

http://osdir.com/ml/audio.ardour.user/2004-08/msg00016.html

> I have a pretty basic question involving cd track markers and seamless
> track changes. I've been working on recording, mixing and mastering an
> album, and it's in its final stages. However, there are certain songs
> which run into each other, with no gap in between them. What would be
> the best way to achieve this with ardour? It needs to be completely
> seamless.

The best way to do that is to create a new session that will be
your entire album. Assuming you did each song in a separate
session, you will first want to do an export for each one, then
import those audio files into the big session (you may have already
done this). Layout the songs including crossfades,
etc. Now you will want to do the final export for the entire
session (album). You can set the session end location, or make
a range selection and do an export selection...

At this point you can try to use ardour's CD
marker export to give you a set of locations to use in a TOC
or cue sheet for burning a disc-at-once. However, it will probably
be easier to use gcdmaster (which comes with cdrdao), load up
the entire album WAV file, and set the markers there. Then burn
with cdrdao using the TOC created.

Generally, you'll want to stay in ardour's native 32 bit float
format until the final export, where you will dither it down to
16bit for CD. Triangle or shaped dither should be fine...

Depending on when you want to do the mastering, you could do it
from the big session routing the audio thru Jamin (and back to
ardour), and export directly.

Many options abound....

jlc

--