[Solar-tecnica] Re: [Musix-usuarios] redes y placa hda con problemas

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Vie Mar 27 15:12:47 CET 2009

El Vie 27 Mar 2009, Quiliro Ordóñez escribió:
 | > Synaptics usa apt-get? No habrá que configurar el proxy en
 | > apt.conf?
 | >
 | > # cat /etc/apt/apt.conf
 | > Acquire::http::Proxy "http://192.168.0.100:3128";
 |
 | Si tienes el escritorio GNome: En Sistema --> Preferencias -->
 | Proxy se puede configurar globalmente el proxy e incluso usuario y
 | contraseña si son necesarios.

Dado que Musix usa KDE, deberás hacerlo de un modo similar yendo a
Kcontrol, Internet y red, Proxy
--
Marcos GG
Socio de SOLAR: www.solar.org.ar

"It is great when you see kids growing with more knowledge, ability to
do many great things
and that they develop sense for justice.  That is so encouraging,
refreshing, inspiring for
me and I cannot see now something that will be more "important" for
me.  I have seen a lot
of people in misery and with injuries on their souls due to hardships
we have had during
the last 15 years. But, when you see joy and hope on their faces that
is the most
important."

Vedran Vucic
http://gnulinuxcentar.org/index.php