[Musix-usuarios] por qué vale la pena estar en el canal #musix en freenode.net ?

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Vie Abr 17 05:30:28 CEST 2009

Porque en cualquier momento alguien puede requerir nuestra ayuda...
viernes, 00:21am:

* musix (n=musix en ip98-169-20-66.dc.dc.cox.net) ha entrado en #musix
<marcos> hola musix
<marcos> hi
<musix> please help. I downloaded what I thought was the English
version but everything is in Spanish_
<marcos> ok
<marcos> any Musix is on spanishj
<marcos> just boot like this
<marcos> english
<marcos> or:
<marcos> musix lang=en
<marcos> sorry, I wanted to say, "any Musix is on english!!"
<musix> I booted from the DVD and it just did a whole lot of stuff
itself.
<marcos> ok
<musix> I didnt get a command line
<marcos> type english at boot:
<marcos> when you are on "boot", type english
<musix> It never gave me a chance to type anything
<marcos> yes it should
<musix> I put the dvd in the drive and rebooted.
<marcos> any Musix's version gives you a boot prompt
<musix> pressed F12 to get the boot menu
<musix> selected boot from CD-DVD drive
<marcos> yes
<musix> It ran through a very long script
<musix> and came up in Spanish
<musix> I must have missed something
<marcos> yes
<marcos> just the"boot:" prompt
<marcos> you must type "english"
<musix> I'll reboot and try again tomorrow
<musix> gotta go to sleep now
<marcos> sure, also, you can enter now to some desktops in english
<musix> It? past 11 pm and I get up for work at 5 am
<marcos> for instance, IceWM+Rox english
<musix> thanks for your help, this is very cool!
<marcos> i am glad
<marcos> thank you
<musix> good night for now

viernes, 00:28am

--
MGG

Abajo el monopolio privativo de Google! Usa y desarrolla Yacy, el
buscador libre:

http://yacy.dyndns.org:8000/

www.ovejafm.com | Oveja Electrónica
Software Libre en FM Futura 90.5 y en Internet