[Musix-usuarios] Re: trying to build the latest mscore on debian etch

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Vie Jun 6 12:19:54 CEST 2008

Hola Werner
 | On Freitag 06 Juni 2008, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
 |
 | > Oh: it would be nice to sort it out: if I could backport mscore
 | > to Debian ETCH without the need of context maybe many people on
 | > music schools will not neet to use wine+finale or wine+sibeluis
 | > or Virtual box or so.
 | >
 | > And I really dont want them to install propietary non free
 | > software, it's a main goal
 | >

 | > By the way,  it's possible to make this
 | >
 | > www.musix.org.ar/tmp/victor_out.png
 | >
 | >  with Mscore 0.92?
 |
 | in current head branch of mscore it looks like the attached pdf.

It looks really fine, I uploaded it to a temp dir so the users could
see it

www.musix.org.ar/tmp/ws_mscore_test1.pdf

 | I did not remember the state of cross staff beam implementation in
 | 0.9.2 but as you see the beaming is still somewhat unflexible.

Well, but you could did the notation, so, Mscore did overcomed this
test (rosegarden couldn't)

Thanks, I will keep trying to build it on debian etch, and if I could
not do it (too much dependencies, debhelper, etc), I will try to
install it into a debian unstable environment

By the way : what is the link to the mscore subscribe form to the
mailing list? I cant find it

Regards

--
Marcos Guglielmetti - www.musix.org.ar

Actividades que sería bueno seguir realizando: Dialogar con gremios
docentes y centros de estudiantes.

Decile NO! a la privatización de la educación en Argentina
0. "Plan de alfabetización digital en base a Software Libre"
1.  Informate: http://educarsincadenas.com.ar

2. Te interesa? Unite a una lista de mail específica.

Universidades:
Iberoamérica:
Buenos Aires, activismo: