[Musix-usuarios] rosegarden "Stay tuned for 1.7.0"

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mar Abr 8 06:40:53 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:

> I tested it just to see the lilypond feature and I loved it :D
>
> Congrats to the development team: you rock!

Thanks!  Stay tuned for 1.7.0, which we are trying to get wrapped up
and out
the door by May 1st.  If you like the LilyPond features in 1.6.1,
you'll love
1.7.0.  It's the most notation-friendly Rosegarden ever, and really
brings
together a large number of small improvements that make the overall
experience of trying to compose and publish a real score dramatically
less
frustrating than it has been in the past.

> We are using Musix in classrooms, see

This is the kind of stuff I love to see.  Thanks for sharing!
--
D. Michael McIntyre
--

Por favor evite enviarme archivos adjuntos en Word, Excel, Power Point
porque son formatos privativos.