[Musix-usuarios] about the Musix's logo

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mie Mayo 30 00:44:31 CEST 2007

Hi

I am pleased to announce that Musix 1.0 R1 Stable will be out maybe tomorrow,
but this mail is to ask you to update the Musix's logo at Distrowatch,
please.

I am attaching the new logo in this mail.

Well, nothing else, thanks in advance, and just tell me if you need something.

Regards,

--
     `&'
      #           Marcos Guglielmetti