[Musix-usuarios] ayuda a usuario en inglés: I can not connect to the Internet via my pppoe connection

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Lun Ene 15 22:49:11 CET 2007

"[Musix-users] can not connect to the Internet
De: ali rustamov <alikthename en mail.ru>
  Para: musix-users en lists.ourproject.org
  Fecha: 16/01/07 02:10

Well I used synaptic and I hope there will not be any difficuties.As I see
everithyng is preconfigured there. But I can not connect to the Internet via
my pppoe connection. I was mainly using a mandrake based distribution and
with this pppoe connect things are very simple there. I saw two connection
related links on a musix desktop:pppoeconf or something in a way and another
one near it. which gave to choose dhcp or manual. Well I went trough both
wizzards but after all I just dont know what to do. It was shown to start by
pon dsl-provider but that didn't work.May be I didn't write it correctly.."

¿qué podrá ser? ¿qué deberíamos preguntarle para ayudarlo?

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre