[Musix-usuarios] ¿alguien tiene idea sobre un soft así? [Musix-users] audio record/upload box

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Vie Ene 5 20:48:36 CET 2007

¿alguien tiene idea sobre un soft así? [Musix-users] audio record/upload box

De: "rene christen" <nay.christen en gmail.com>
  Para: musix-users en lists.ourproject.org
  Fecha: 05/01/07 20:04

we're trying to set up a website for a client they can record and upload
roughly hour long audio to for streaming. we'd be interested in any ready to
go solutions if anyone can recommmend any but if we need to build our own
we'd prefer to use linux.

what we'd need is a linux box with a really simple interface to start/stop
recording, then maybe automatically trim silence off the end of the file and
upload it to a web server in a format ready for streaming.

any advice on ways to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

what w'ed most likely do is have a web-interface for some perl scripts which
would then control some command line apps.

any advice greatly appreciated,
rene.
--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre