[Musix-usuarios] Re: [Musix-users] BEHRINGER UCG102

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Lun Dic 31 03:34:41 CET 2007

Todo lo que sé, lo sé por sean, él habla inglés:

Sean Edwards <cybersean3000 en yahoo.com>
a musix-users

mostrar detalles
	 29-dic (2 días antes)
Hello List!

I haven't contributed in a while, but I have been lurking.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone who received gear, or money for
gear this Holiday season!

I would like to happily report a piece of gear that works with
Musix/Linux, the UCG102 Guitar Link Guitar/USB Interface UCG102!

http://www.behringer.com/UCG102/index.cfm?lang=eng

The CD ROM which came with the product contains Guitar Amp Combo
software from Native Instruments for Win/Mac (which expires after 30
days), Audacity, and other software.  Since Audacity was included, I
thought I'd give it a try on Linux.  On my system it showed up as alsa
hw:1,0.  Record, playback, and play through all worked!  Ecamegapedal
also worked, when the input/output paths were put on the command line:
ecamegapedal alsa,hw:1,0 alsa,hw:1,0.

For some reason jack/jackctl crashes when trying to communicate with
the UCG102.  Overall, I am very happy that it is usable in Linux!

Thanks to Behringer for a great product that works with Linux!

-=cybersean=-