[Musix-usuarios] Re: [Musix-users] BEHRINGER UCG102

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Sab Dic 29 08:49:28 CET 2007

Posted on:

http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Compatible-Audio#USB_Audio

Thanks for reporting, by the way, did you tried to configure JACK in
other ways?, I mean, to choose another hardware options from the
qjackctl setup

Cheers