[Musix-usuarios] I've been trying to download the Musix 0.99 and it keeps stopping at 99%

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Jue Abr 19 00:16:37 CEST 2007

El Jue 19 Abr 2007 03:56, Michael escribió:
 | Congrats Musix !!!
 |   I've been trying to download the Musix 0.99 and it keeps stopping at 99%
 | and doesn't finish..  Is there problems out there with the server..??  The
 | error message says : it tells me that the source file could not be read
 | and stops all.... Just checking....
 | Michael

Well... I would suggest you wait for  Musix 1.0rc1, that should be into the
servers in one week or so... another option is to make a .torrent

We will see,

Thanks for reporting

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]
... tampoco sigas al pie de la letra ninguna de estas frases...