[Musix-usuarios] Re: pb_GENERAL-DE (testear escritorio alemán )

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Mie Jun 14 20:19:05 CEST 2006

Hola Stefan Rödiger:

You will like it:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/German-desktop-support

:-D

> Let us see. According to my impression behaves swami 1.0 like GNU/HURD ;) .

Sure, he must concentrate in making .gig files, not german translation! But if
he is happy, go on

> So I think there will be not to many differences to the translation. It
> will take some time. We have to consider that he is just starting with
> German ... (but I offered him my help).
>
> As attachment "pb_GENERAL-DE.txt".
> I couldn't find a good match for cdrom.sh so the translation is left for
> this.

It was a bug, as you can see in the WIKI's images

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre