[Musix-users] Musix Linux vs Linux-libre

Carlos sanchiavedraZ csanchezgs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:23:53 CEST 2015

Hello  David.

Apollogies, somehow this mail went out from my Inbox and I've found it just
by chance circumstances.

> Is the Musix Linux kernel built with Linux-libre's deblob scripts?
>

> How is Musix Linux kernel opitmized for audio production?
>

> Can the scripts that build the Musix kernel be downloaded and used to
> build kernels to other GNU/Linux distributions?

For the moment there's one member of the team (I've CC him) that compiles
and deblobs a Realtime kernel for Musix all by himself.

We're currently slowly starting to work on Musix 4 and there are compiling
tests for 3.x and 4.x branches.

> I'm excited to start with cutting and bleeding edge audio production in
> Parabola GNU/Linux.

Haven't tried that yet.

Hope you keep on going with your music in Musix.

Regards.
--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com