[Musix-users] Help with translations

Jerzy Gładczenko ijglad at gazeta.pl
Thu Jun 30 17:47:20 CEST 2011

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your kind advice.
I have learned quite a few things how to operate the terminal.
Your instructions were followed accordingly.
Everything went right until no. 8: running the script, which was evidently
not done?!
When I opened afterwards icewm folder, I found both files menu-old and new
the same without translation.
What is worse, after computer further restart I found all the previous
changes cancelled and only the original attachment copied to /home/musixuser
remained in place.
Thus I have realized again, that Musix2 in live mode even on usb stick, but
without persistent property could not be corrected, ev. tested etc.
I could try to install again Musix2 in live mode on usb, but I need the
detailed instructions how to make it as persistent!

So I kindly ask for further help and advice.

Best regards

Jerzy