[Musix-users] firewire support for m-audio ozonic

julian.brooks at virgin.net julian.brooks at virgin.net
Thu May 29 23:40:28 CEST 2008

Hey all,I'm doing some work in a school that has the new(ish) white imacs (not 64b). All good (fantastic distro btw) apart from the firewire device. I have checked that it is supported with Freebob but it just aint working.Also the built in soundcard is very distorted at any volume level.Any ideas will be much appreciated. WE are running recent r2 version in livecd mode btw.All good wishes,Jb