[Musix-users] Boot from Penndrive...

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:15:01 CEST 2007

El Lunes, 22 de Octubre de 2007 07:53, Magnus Segerbrant escribió:
 | Hi.
 |
 | I cant burn the Musix 1.0r3 because its bigger than my cd.

Hi Magnus... well... Musix 1.0 r2 Stable, 1.0 R3test1 or any version can be
burned into a 700mb CD: just use k3b or any other software to burn it as an
ISO image.

 | Is there any way to put it as iso on a penndrive and boot it as a live-OS?

Yes: you must follow some Knoppix tutorial, there are many on the web.

Only one thing: Musix 1.0 R3 test1 has a bug: it cant be installed on SATA
hard disks, so if you want to install it, I advice you to install 1.0 R2 and
then upgrade it.

Regards

--
     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de

Estoy recolectando adjetivos divertidos emitidos hacia mi persona en
discusiones públicas, quien quiera sumar, adelante:

"stallmaniano" "our of band" "trotsko" "muy caza de brujas" "caprichosa
voluntad" "peregrina opinion" "utópico" "disidente"