[Musix-users] package Request: sooperlooper /// wired network driver tg3,

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:49:16 CEST 2007

El Jueves, 17 de Mayo de 2007 06:30, chivigon escribió:
 | Hello Marcos Guglielmetti,

Hi... :-) We are a work group, it's not only me doing thing into Musix, I hope
you can understand. There is not so much people here into the english mailing
list, but, now Ariel came here, and I hope many more could do it.

 | I just installed music in a dell latitude d600.

Fantastic

 | There is a problem with the wired network driver tg3,
 | sometimes there is no way to load it and sometimes
 | works fine.

Mmmm... cloud you send us the system report of pcinfo.sh ?

just type pcinfo.sh into a root console, or sudo pcinfo.sh

Then, send us the /tmp/pcinfo.txt file

You must do it twice: when the driver works and where it does not work, to 2
pcinfo.txt files, so we could see what is happening

 | This is the first time using rox+icewm.

Well, if you dont like it, you can use KDE or fluxbox, or openbox

 | However, my request is to add sooperlooper to the
 | audio apps.

We will try: