[Musix-users] Can you recommed a good site to download your Musix as a Bit Torrent

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:24:45 CEST 2007

El Mié 09 May 2007 06:51, Michael escribió:
 | Yes, I did check with the md5sum and it all looks correct, but still
 | having the same problems....Just wanted to let you know and I cannot get
 | logged in the fourm either...I must be a big pain..sorry

So...

1 you downloaded the CD

2 you checked the CD with md5sum and it's ok

3 you reboot your machine with it and it does not works at all

Did you used a latter version of Musix in the past? Does another distro work
on this machine? Did you tried to burn it at a lower speed? 8x 12x?

Musix uses Isolinux to launch the system from the Live-CD, not GRUB, Musix
uses GRUB from the HD installation.

Regards

 | Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote: El Mar 08 May 2007
03:05, Michael escribió:
 |  | Thanks
 |  | I used LinuxTracker for the Bit Torrent , but when I was finished and
 |  | burn to CD, it kept asking me for the system disk and to reboot.. So I
 |  | think it may have been a problem with the Grub, so in the meantime I
 |  | will try again and see if it is any better... Thanks
 |
 | Did you cheked it using the md5sum method?
 |
 |  | Marcos Guglielmetti  wrote: El Mar 08 May 2007
 |
 | 02:14, Michael escribió:
 |  |  | Hello,
 |  |  | Can you recommed a good site to download your Musix as a Bit Torrent
 |  |  | , please...
 |  |
 |  | The torrents listed on the site do not work?
 |  |
 |  | If so, we could look for help now.
 |  |
 |  | Regards,
 |  |
 |  |  | Marcos Guglielmetti  wrote:
 |  |  | This Saturday on
 |  |  |
 |  |  | http://www.ututo.org/interactivetv
 |  |  |
 |  |  |  17:00 GMT-3 Buenos Aires, Argentina / 20:00 UTC
 |  |  |
 |  |  | (UTC ---> GMT-0, Universal Time Coordinated)
 |  |  |
 |  |  |

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]
... tampoco sigas al pie de la letra ninguna de estas frases...