[Musix-users] Musix 0.99 Master Plan & Pending Tasks (anyone could help?)

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 05:32:39 CET 2007

Hi Marcos,
I looked at your task list and I'm "only" a Musician and not very knowledgeable in computers and programming.  I REALLY wish I knew more and could help your team. I feel kind of helpless now...I'm sorry....
Thanks
Michael

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote: Fine!

We have an english Pending tasks list, see:

http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Musix099-english_tasks

Now, you can help us to make Musix 0.99

Regards,

Marcos.

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael