[Musix-users] audio record/upload box

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:50:41 CET 2007

El Vie 05 Ene 2007 20:04, rene christen escribió:
> #sorry - resending with a subject lien this time!!!
>
> we're trying to set up a website for a client they can record and upload
> roughly hour long audio to for streaming. we'd be interested in any ready
> to go solutions if anyone can recommmend any but if we need to build our
> own we'd prefer to use linux.
>
> what we'd need is a linux box with a really simple interface to start/stop
> recording, then maybe automatically trim silence off the end of the file
> and upload it to a web server in a format ready for streaming.
>
> any advice on ways to go about this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> what w'ed most likely do is have a web-interface for some perl scripts
> which would then control some command line apps.
>
> any advice greatly appreciated,
> rene.

Mmm... welcome.

Sorry, I dont know (I asked other people, but they didnt knew), but the best
site to ask those kind of questions is:

<linux-audio-user at music.columbia.edu>

(you have to subscribe first)

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre