[Musix-users] locales problems: please, test and report! (Musix 0.99 development)

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:21:52 CET 2007

Spanglish problems will be still there, but I think this new scripts could
solve some of them, also, the Xdialog scripts (knoppix-installer,
netcardconfig, etc) should work better-

Also, warning messages launching GTK apps from virtual terminals, should
dissapear: try launching GTK apps from mrxvt or xterm or konsole after
installing those packages:

ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/musix-desktop-upgrade_1.4.deb
ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/musix-bin-scripts_1.4.deb

(dpki -i musix*)

then, reboot...

So, we need to test how german, french, english, italian, portuguese and
spanish works with this new configurations...

Use the KDM menú to enter in another language, but, test it in english too.

also, you can install them by

apt-get update
apt-get install musix-desktop-upgrade musix-bin-scripts

You can see some info:
apt-cache policy musix-desktop-upgrade
apt-cache show musix-desktop-upgrade
apt-cache policy musix-bin-scripts
apt-cache show musix-bin-scripts

Well, good luck!
--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre