[Musix-users] Re: Musix-users Digest, Vol 20, Issue 12

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:54:24 CEST 2007

El Lun 30 Abr 2007 18:11, Sean Edwards escribió:
 | Without going into great detail, you can but boot
 | options on the
 | appropriate line(s) in grub.conf or lilo.conf,
 | depending on which boot
 | loader your system uses (grub or lilo).

Yes.

Also, GRUB (the GRand Unified Bootloader), lets you modify the settings when
you are into the splash screen before booting (I dont remember the key, but
there is a message, I think)

Also, Musix should bypass acpi in normal booting from HD if you booted like
this into the live-cd mode.

I did not did it in your case?

Regards

 | On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 16:55 +0100, Karolis Doksas
 |
 | wrote:
 | > I managed to boot musix by disabling acpi, how to
 |
 | install it properly,
 |
 | > that it could bypass acpi in normal booting from HD?
 |
 | Sorry for my bad
 |
 | > knowladge, i am very fresh in linux world:)

Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre
* Colabora: http://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Musix1.0tasks
* CD Download: (http://www.musix.org.ar/en/)
* Videos, programas, etc.: ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/
* Reporte de errores:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs
*IRC: #musix channel on freenode
* http://autosus.wordpress.com/

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]
... tampoco sigas al pie de la letra ninguna de estas frases...