[Musix-users] freebob is unknown driver to jack

vcvz vcxzv gaystimpy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:39:40 CEST 2007

hello when i try to use freebob in jack setup as the driver it gives me
error unkown driver 'freebob'
i see it as being installed in synaptic tho.
I have a firepod unit and would like to use it.
Also strange when i use english dma on bootup it reports not able to find
knoppix image after it detects drives.
but with the xorg ........ lang=en cheatcode it boots up fine.
Am i supposed to do anything special to get firewire and freebob working?

Thank You