[Musix-users] some input

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 06:00:55 CEST 2007

HI,

  My name is Greg and ive been watching musix evolve from version .59 to the current project. and ive been wondering, have you guy though about intergrating RPM packages to musix?

Im using a different version of linux and customizing it to meet my needs.  and i find myself using a bit of everything from red hat and debian.  and its helping out to the point if my computer crashes or an error occurs that i can boot up in a different file system without losing my data.  as an active musician i also noticed that some RPMs have some very helpful programs to help out the others. audacity has a debian version but i find the red hat version is more stable.

im not trying to criticize but i would like to  see musix reach its full potential!  the only thing i dont agree with in musix is the jack lab... i find it giving a humming sound everytime i use it to record.  why is that?