[Musix-users] I've been trying to download the Musix 0.99 and it keeps stopping at 99%

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:08:04 CEST 2007

El Mié 25 Abr 2007 05:49, Michael escribió:
 | Hi Marcos,
 |  Just saw the "NEW" Musix 1.0rc1. The download went fairly fast until the
 | last 5 Mb, then is slowed down a lot. I'am still at 695.1 of 699.9 MB and
 | it kinda just hangs there...Just wanted to let you know about it....Still
 | at 99% of file...Just now I got an error message to contact SYS Admin
 | about the problem with the server.....Also placed this on the forum under
 | bug reports... Thanks
 |  Michael

Michael, thanks for reporting, no one else reported such things...

What software are you using to download the iso file?

kget? wget? gwget?

Did you tried to download it from a .torrent file using bittorrent?

See:

http://www.musix.org.ar/wordpress/?p=114

      Musix Torrent Download:

      http://torrentz.ws/torrent/372004/Musix-GNU-Linux-1-0-RC1

I hope you have better luck!

 | Michael <ahchewyy at yahoo.com> wrote: Thanks Marcos,
 | I'm doing a torrent right now and will see what the outcome will be...
 | Thanks again
 | Michael
 |
 | Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote: El Jue 19 Abr 2007
03:56, Michael escribió:
 |  | Congrats Musix !!!
 |  |   I've been trying to download the Musix 0.99 and it keeps stopping at
 |  | 99% and doesn't finish..  Is there problems out there with the
 |  | server..??  The error message says : it tells me that the source file
 |  | could not be read and stops all.... Just checking....
 |  | Michael
 |
 | Well... I would suggest you wait for  Musix 1.0rc1, that should be into
 | the servers in one week or so... another option is to make a .torrent
 |
 | We will see,
 |
 | Thanks for reporting
 |
 |  | Marcos Guglielmetti  wrote: "E-mail :
 |  | a.sluik at gmail.com Comment:
 |  |  Thank you for making a sick man happy with putting out this distro. I
 |  | could never do all that work myself to put a music Linux distro
 |  | together. You did it for me. I used to be a musician, now I can be one
 |  | again.  Thank you, thank you."
 |  |
 |  |
 |  | Hi Andre Sluik,
 |  |
 |  | Thanks for you comment, but, are you sick of what?
 |  |
 |  | And, why does Musix could make you a musician again?
 |  |
 |  | Regards,
 |  |

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]
... tampoco sigas al pie de la letra ninguna de estas frases...