[Musix-users] Musix 0.59 CD does not boot

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:04:21 CEST 2006

well for as lucky as i am to come around free cd burners... the fastest i can burn is 8x..... haha  yeah for free im not getting too much out of it, but i have tried burning slow and i still get the same results

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:  El Viernes, 22 de Septiembre de 2006 06:09, greg h escribió:
> ok my experimental pc says.... without the cheats...
>
> "DISK ERROR 80, AX = 4280, drive 9F"
>
> im kind of sacred to test on my laptop cause other destro's have crashed
> it and its a pain in the butt to redo all the backup files..

from a google search:

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-47526.html

http://www.ludos.org/portal/node/195
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=360134

"I finally got it sorted It seems that there was a problem with the CDs I was
burning to. I'd bought them earlier that day to burn slackware, and after
reburning 5 times with the same results (on 3 drives and 2 PCs!) I got more
CDs and they worked fine. I've had this problem in the past, batches of CDs
all corrupt when I burn to them... :\"

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre