[Musix-users] Musix 0.59 CD does not boot

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 06:09:37 CEST 2006

ok my experimental pc says.... without the cheats...

  "DISK ERROR 80, AX = 4280, drive 9F"

  im kind of sacred to test on my laptop cause other destro's have crashed it and its a pain in the butt to redo all the backup files..

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:
  El Viernes, 22 de Septiembre de 2006 02:33, greg h escribió:
> ive got to say it the torrent version dont work worth a dime.... .50 is the
> only stable version that im aware of and i would like to try the .59 one...
> the splash screen doesnt finish booting and then it pixelates some, then
> starts to load musix and then the computer restarts.
> i dont know what to do about that, have any ideas?

Well, that's better than before...

try with the boot cheatcode: videovesa

Then you must see what the hell is doing the system in the startup process,
algo, you can try with different cheatcodes: noacpi, nousb, nopci, no....

Or you can try with: failsafe

then, tell me :D

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre