[Musix-users] Rosegarden - Can't record from mic

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:27:01 CEST 2006

El Domingo, 22 de Octubre de 2006 15:29, julien bodd escribió:
> Hello,
> can anyone help me with that problem?

Sure

> My mic works fine (skype) and i can record from mic with audacity.
> The problem comes with rosegarden.
> I have a soundblaster.
> I have enabled from mixers Mic, Capture and AC97.
> Any idea?

Are you using JACK? If you dont use JACK, you wouldnt record with Rosegarden
(or ardour, or any JACK's app compatible)

1º launch JACK Control, (configure it for DUPLEX into the setup [Audio], click
on OK), then  press Play, and the start Rosegarden (you could read the
rosegarden's manual)

Or this tutorial

Tell me if it works or not, thanks

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre