[Musix-users] Oops, forgot to attach the file. Here it is!

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 05:43:48 CET 2006

El Sáb 04 Nov 2006 23:16, J.M. escribió:
> [...]

Please: boot from the Live-CD and open a terminal, and type

pcinfo.sh

Send us this pcinfo.txt file, so we can see where is the problem... but I
think that maybe if you install GRUB in the same HD that you install Musix
will be better (but I dont really know, because, for instance, here I have
GRUB in hdb and Musix installed on hda, and it boot fine!)

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre