[Musix-users] Re : Problems with 0.49 & devices

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:10:13 CEST 2006

El Miércoles, 28 de Junio de 2006 19:06, julien bodd escribió:
> Hello again Marco,
>
> None of the tips you gave me worked..
> (Edit grub, kded.upd, update kde)
>
> So, I hope you have an idea with the configuration file I gave you.
>
> Thank you again !
>
> Julien.

Ok, start by disabling (¿disable?) devices from /etc/fstab

Disable one HD, the another, try, then disable one CD or both, try, disable
USB, try, etc.

As instance:

This is enabled:
/dev/cdrom /cdrom  iso9660  defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto  0  0

This is disabled:
#/dev/cdrom /cdrom  iso9660  defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto  0  0

I think that one of those is having problems with Musix.

--- o ---

Also, into the process, now i see:

  837 ?        00:00:00 ata/0
  844 ?        00:00:00 scsi_eh_0
  845 ?        00:00:00 scsi_eh_1

As instance, this process are not into my system. Maybe the problem is with
scsi HDs, or SATA HDs.

Mmm.... what happens if you just kill them :P

Another possible problem:

class:  RAID
bus:    PCI
device: (null)
driver: unknown
desc:   CMD Technology Inc|Silicon Image SiI 3112 SATARaid Controller

It's really a RAID system?

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre