[Musix-users] USB Midisport

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 02:43:44 CEST 2006

El Lunes, 26 de Junio de 2006 06:38, MNO escribió:
> Setting up ez-usb-firmwares (0.1-1) ...

it's allright, it must be installed now.

All those errors are related to non 100& installed kernel and kernel modules
(sorry!), but that's not a problem to install new software into the live-cd

Now you must have the firmware into

/usr/share/usb/ezusbmidi

See that.

And, I dont know what else do you need, this firmware works with the OSS
system, not with ALSA, so, try to configure JACK to use OSS (I dont know how
could this firmwares works)

I think that you need a program called fxload:

fxload ezusbmidi

¿? In a hurry, mail the authors of this firmware:

* Lars Doelle <lars.doelle on-line.de> (Original author of the firmware and
current maintainer) * NAGANO Daisuke <breeze.nagano nifty.ne.jp (Original
author of the usb-midi oss driver and contributor of the Midisport 2x2
material) * Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <plcl telefonica.net> (Codevelopment and
testing of the driver and firmware. Author of the regression test suit.)

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre