[Musix-users] Any good tutorial for beginner?

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:44:53 CEST 2006

El Domingo, 25 de Junio de 2006 19:09, julien bodd escribió:
> Hello,
> I'm a beginner in pc music.
> I managed to get my keyboard connected through midi.
> Play through rosegarden.

Congratulations: a few years ago it was almost impossible for a begginer to do
this kind of things!

> What I'm looking for is a systematic tutorial that will learn me what the
> applications are for, how to use them, etc..

* You have one for Rosegarden, it's a bit ancient, but It will help you:

http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/en/chapter-0.html
http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/officialized-unofficial-translation/index.html

* And for Ardour, Musix has one in Spanish, but there is 2 in english:

http://www.djcj.org/LAU/ardour/
http://ardour.org/manual/

* Hydrogen (mquina de ritmos):
http://www.hydrogen-music.org/

* And, for another, just look into Google, there is not too much docs, but you
could find more

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre