[Musix-users] Problems with 0.49

julien bodd julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:57:18 CEST 2006

Hello guys,
I've just installed Musix for the first time.
I ran into a lot of problems.
First of all, browsers crash for pop-up windows..they crash too sometimes
when I want to download something. They always crash when I perform the
download with right-click -->save target as...
I initially thought it was a firefox problem, so I installed another browser
(epiphany)..and I was surprised to see that the same problems appear.

Second problem, the DHCP connexion seems to work 1/3 of the times at boot
time. So when I log, sometimes I have to perform a card-configuration (wich
performs dhcp request).

Third wierd problem, when I go in the Music menu in Icewm, some apps I click
don't open the first time I click..but only the second. The wierd thing is
that the applications I initially clicked, open something abour 3-4 minutes
later !!!! Very strange behaviour.

Anyone with the same problems?

Thank you very much!

++