[Musix-users] USB Midisport

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:27:54 CEST 2006

El Miércoles, 21 de Junio de 2006 14:31, MNO escribió:
> > But, if ALSA suports ir, then it should work with Musix, as instance,
> > keystation USB, works out of the box...
>
> I agree... but where do i look when it doesn't work?

Into the ALSA matrix:

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php?vendor=All#matrix

> In PCinfo the
> Midisport is listed but in Rosegarden i can't find it.

Mmmm.... if it hasn't the firmware, it will not work, unless it's

 USB Audio Quattro, Duo, or MidiSport 2x4

> Where can i
> check if ALSA is aware of the midisport,

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/index.php?vendor=All#matrix

> and what file does rosegarden
> use to configure it's midi I/O.

I dont know about the file for Rosegarden, it's configuration is done by the
menu

> This is what i don't understand at the
> moment.  ...I want to know to many things at once, and i try to close
> in to midi issue's.
>
> i'm going to dig trough the txt files again.

Well, just tell us if you dont know what to do.

But you can go for better help into:

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre