[Musix-users] 049 ISO Problems

DCZX downerczx at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 02:05:16 CEST 2006

Ok! Got it working now. My second CD drive had died
and was causing problems with the first one booting.
I'm still having terrible problems with the refresh
rates though...

I have a Radeon 9600. Musix detects it as a generic
radeon card and does not allow one to set the refresh
rate differently.

I tried to install the proprietary drivers in hopes
that would help, but it didn't work well.

I think the autoconfiguration is an unnecessary tool
to have running at every startup, at least for video
cards. Once a video card is setup, it never needs to
be changed. I advise that you remove autodetection of
video cards in future releases of Musix.

thanks,
Steven

--- Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs